Salesforce is cloud based CRM software, developed to make organizations function efficiently and profitably by reducing the cost of managing hardware infrastructure. Salesforce offers a wide range of features in all the functional areas of a company:
Who Can take this course – Target Audience: -
- Linux Professional
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Post graduate students – BCA, MCA, B.Tech , M.Tech
Pre-requisites for the Class: -
- Basic knowledge of virtualization concepts
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Course Content: -
– Describe the considerations when developing in a multi-tenant environment.
– Describe how the Salesforce platform features map to the MVC pattern.
– Describe the capabilities of the core CRM objects in the Salesforce schema.
– Identify the common scenarios for extending an application’s capabilities using the AppExchange.
– Given a scenario, identify common use cases for declarative customization.
2.DATA MODELING AND MANAGEMENT
– Given a set of requirements, determine the appropriate data model.
– Describe the capabilities of the various relationship types and the implications of each on record access, user interface (UI), and object-oriented programming.
– Describe the impact of schema design and modifications on Apex Development.
– Describe how to visualize and create entity relationships.
– Describe the options for and considerations when importing and exporting data into development environments.
3.LOGIC AND PROCESS AUTOMATION
– Describe how to programmatically access and utilize the object schema.
– Describe the capabilities and use cases for formula fields.
– Describe the capabilities and use cases for roll-up summary fields.
– Describe the capabilities of the declarative process automation features.
– Describe when to use declarative automation features vs. Apex classes and triggers.
– Describe how to declare variables and constants in Apex and how to assign values using expressions.
– Describe the primitive and complex Apex data types and when to use them.
– Describe how to use and apply Apex control flow statements.
– Describe how to write and when to use Apex classes and interfaces.
– Describe how to use basic SOSL, SOQL, and DML statements when working with objects in Apex.
– Describe the basic patterns used in triggers and classes to process data efficiently.
– Describe when to use and how to write triggers.
– Describe the implications of governor limits on Apex transactions.
– Describe the relationship between Apex transactions, the save execution order,and the potential for recursion and/or cascading.
– Describe how to implement exception handling in Apex.
– Describe how to write Visualforce controllers.
– Describe when and how to use standard Visualforce controllers vs. Apex custom controllers and controller extensions.
– Describe the programmatic techniques to prevent security vulnerabilities in Apex and Visualforce.
– Describe how Apex impacts the ability to make declarative changes.
– Describe how to display Salesforce data using a Visualforce page.
– Describe the types of web content that can be incorporated into Visualforce pages.
– Describe how to incorporate Visualforce pages into Force.com applications.
– Describe the benefits of the Lightning Component framework.
– Describe the resources that can be contained in a Lightning Component.
– Describe the testing framework and requirements for deployment.
– Describe how to write unit tests for triggers, controllers, and classes.
– Describe when and how to use various sources of test data.
– Describe how to execute one or multiple test classes.
– Describe the differences between invoking Apex in execute anonymous vs. unit tests.
6.DEBUG AND DEPLOYMENT TOOLS
– Describe how to monitor and access various types of debug logs.
– Describe the capabilities and security implications of the Developer Console,Workbench, and Force.com IDE.
– Describe the different processes for deploying metadata and business data.
– Describe how the different environments are used in the development and deployment process
Recommended next Course after this course: -
- SalesForce Administrator Course
Contact Us: -
Call Us on +91-7023080553 , 0141-2297567 OR
email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org