This course provides an exhaustive coverage of OOPs concepts and C++ language with topics like Function Overloading, Operator Overloading, Namespaces, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Ambiguities of Multiple Inheritance and Overview of Templates, RTTI, File Handling.
Who Can take this course – Target Audience: -
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Post graduate students – BCA, MCA, B.Tech , M.Tech
Pre-requisites for the Class: -
- C Programming
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of programming techniques would be an advantage
Course Content: -
- C Revision
- Object -oriented Programming
- C++ better C
- Writing C++ Classes
- Exception Handling
- Operator Overloading
- Containment and Inheritance
- Multiple Inheritance
- C++ Miscellaneous
- Run Time Type Identification (RTTI)
- Standard Template Library (STL)
- Design object-oriented applications.
- Develop console based object-oriented programs using C++.
- Develop C++ program using advanced features like templates, RTTI, STL.
- Create applications to access and manipulate data in files.
Recommended next Course after this course: -
- Java Programming
- C# programming
Contact Us: -
Call Us on +91-7023080553 , 0141-2297567 OR
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com